ConvertKit is another email marketing tool which mainly aims young marketers, such as youtubers, podcast publishers or bloggers. Convertkit is pretty new in the market (considering AWeber is really old) but gaining ground in this competitive area. Convertkit is good for sending simple to read, mostly text emails (check GetResponse for flashy/colorful emails and newspapers). You can send newspapers and image rich emails but if that is your marketing type choose GetResponse.
Although we talked about cons of Convertkit it also has interesting pro features.
Main Features of Convertkit
- Comprehensive tagging
- Ready to use Responsive email templates
- Complex Reports and Analytics, but limited in open rates and click-through rates stats
- Landing pages
- Email automation, rule based email sending
- Easy Segmentation of subscribers
- A+ support
- 60+ integrations with other marketing and social media tools
ConvertKit have free plan now (AWeber has that too). You can add up to 1000 subscribers.
Other plans are:
- Creator – starts at $29/month – for 1000 subscribers. Auto-funnels and email sequences come with it.
- Creator Pro – starts at $59/month – High Priority support, Analytics, Newsletter referral system are other features that come with this plan.
The pricing automatically increases as you get more subscribers. Click here to try Convertkit for free.You can try the tool for free.